Tuesday, July 3, 2012




PROFILE:  Mimi Dannhardt from Washington, DC. Mimi was the first person I befriended, since we were both from the East Coast, we were so hungry at dinner the first night (we last ate at 6am for breakfast) and the next morning (first ride day) for breakfast, that she and I were first in line for food and got to know each other in the food line. No surprise when it comes to me - food. Mimi rode the first two weeks, and last year did the Natonal Parks ride. She has a husband and two daughters (10, 14) and is an Engineer with a startup in the DC area. The second week, her two friends Sheri and Vicky joined us for a week. Some called her "Mom" on the trip. She got to know my cycling habits well, like I speed up when I see a rider ahead, so I can pass them fast, then I slow down again. Mimi is a very good rider and we will miss her...here are some pics of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment