Tuesday, July 3, 2012











PROFILE: Erin Aas, originally from the Minneapolis area, then lived in Portland, he is from Seattle now. One of the "pain train" riders, with myself, Theo and Tim...as others have called us. When you join our pace line, you will receive pain. Erin is a Nurse Practitioner at a county hospital and his girlfriend is a Physicians Assistant. No wonder Erin has come to the aid of fellow riders after injury and even to animals on the road side (yes, we saved a baby deer today and he even prevented a chipmunk from a painful death after being hit by a car). Erin is one the nicest people you will ever meet. And, I think he is one of the best climbers I have seen. He can chug up any hill at a fast pace. I am really glad to have become Erin's friend and I have thoroughly enjoyed riding with him. Erin is riding the 1st 3 weeks, then is returning for two more weeks in the mid-west. Pictures of Erin.

2 comments:

  1. This has been extremly enjoyable, your pictures and stories are great. Ride on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine the experience you're having... and for a great cause. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete