Sunday, June 24, 2012
















PROFILE:  Tim Brant-Coles









OK...some stories. I will start profiling some of my new friends. I have to start with Tim....you will see why. Tim is from the UK. Lives not too far from where we lived in Hampshire. He is near Basingstoke. Tim is 26, owns his own Storage company. Once he completes the US coast to coast, he is doing a coast to coast in the UK. All for a charity aimed at supporting veterans. I could go on and on about "stories" from hanging around Tim. I am proud to say he is my good friend.

Just a couple stories on Tim, who I should say is quite the comedian. He prides himself on being one of our main sources of entertainment. In Seattle (before our trip started), he rode in the naked cyclist carnival. He got all pained up and rode nude. I saw pics...I will not share them. After dinner one night, he saw a train in the distance and chased it, to catch a ride. He dropped all his belongings and shoes, and ran. I took some photos. Just then his girlfriend called, and I answered. Told her he was busy at the moment, chasing a train.

Some photos of Tim.

UPDATE - added more pics. I can't add more stories, although there are plenty, as they are not printable. haha

1 comment: