Wednesday, August 8, 2012













 
DAY 27 (Tuesday August 7th) Geneseo, NY to Seneca Falls, NY: 94 miles. Great weather and a beautiful ride today through farm land, nice towns like Geneva and a great view of Lake Seneca. Lots of rollers and climbs, including two at 14% and 15%. After 28 miles, I broke a rear spoke and had to have the wheel swapped out for a loaner. It cost me over an hour. I hustled the 20 miles to picnic by myself where the guys had waited for me. It cost me my legs for the day, so it was a small struggle to keep up on the hills. We made up for it on some great descends. One at 47 mph. Pictures: (1) View, (2) Andrew saves the day again, swaps out my rear wheel, (3-4) views, corn fields, (5) nearing Lake Seneca, (6) Vineyard overlooking Lake Seneca, (7)  Theo & Tim at the lake, (8) lake view, (9) Tim & Theo, Theo has a flat in Waterloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment