Monday, July 2, 2012

THANK YOU

I am two weeks in and I wanted to thank some people who have made this possible.

(1) My family - Maureen, Katie & Meghan - I love you very much and miss you all a lot! Thanks for supporting me.
(2) Bikeway bikeshop in Wappingers Falls - you guys are all great !! The club ride whipped me into shape and the support I got from Doug, Mike, Rob and all was amazing! My bike is kicking ass. Please go to Bikeway if you need anything related to bikes !!!!
(3) AFSP (Maria Idoni) and all my "contributors" - thanks for helping me give this purpose beyond just a great cycling vacation
(4) IBM - thanks to all who are backing me up while I am gone, especially Chris and Susan - I appreciate it more than you know

1 comment:

  1. Miss you too! All the pictures are great- can't wait to hear your stories!

    ReplyDelete